All is Well Institute
The All is Well Institute–service branch of Center for Spiritual Living, Davis–has been quietly developing its program over the past year and has rolled out some ongoing online services for the public.
We currently lead:
- Weekly Quantum “Dr. Joe Dispenza-style” Meditations on Tuesdays at 7am PT online–donation to CSLD
- Weekly hosting of Chronic Pain Anonymous Meeting on Wednesdays at 12pm PT online–donation to CPA
- Monthly Quantum Meditation support group on the first Thursday of the month at 10:30am online–donation to CSLD.
- Monthly Advanced Spiritual Teaching Session on the second Thursday of the month from 1:30 to 3pm PT.
Click here to subscribe to our All is Well newsletter if you want connection details for all the online events above and to receive our free 5 Steps to Prepare for Quantum Meditation Guide.
We also provide a unique form of systematic spiritual support for people to heal themselves from chronic pain or chronic ailments and we teach practitioners how to do the same. If you are interested in learning more about that or applying to be a candidate in our healing or teaching program, please email email@example.com for more information or an application.
More About All is Well Institute and Our Mission
About 1 in 5 people worldwide suffer from chronic pain. In the US alone, it’s higher: 100 million people (4 times those with diabetes). Yet, mainstream medical and alternative health providers have little to offer most sufferers to alleviate, much less to cure chronic pain.
It is one thing to learn a transformative spiritual principle or practice. It is another to use it consistently and achieve the desired results. We have found that when people in chronic physical pain consistently use spiritual tools, they get relief. Our growing team of ministers, spiritual practitioners, and students (many of whom themselves are recovering from chronic pain) has developed a workable model to teach and provide support for people to use spiritual tools to reveal their full health.
The initial results of our approach are stunning: Our students have experienced zero pain for days at a time, after decades of discomfort using:
- scientifically-created and proven meditation,
- clearing and forgiveness techniques, and
- creating a context in which people feel loved and supported in using these tools through
- Daily texts
- Helping them make and use a movie vision board of them in health
- Reminders to meditate
- Asking them to report their Well-Being Level that day
- House visits
- Technology support to facilitate online connection to classes and meditations
- Team meetings (where they can be part of the team)
- Teaching what they’ve learned to others
- Rides to events
In 1983, religious science practitioner Louise Hay answered the call to apply spiritual tools to reveal the health of the growing number of men with a mysterious immune deficiency disease later called AIDS. In rapidly growing groups, she sat with them, meditated and prayed, and did forgiveness work — and their health and lives improved.
Our approach offers hope and results. Please support our unique support-team approach to revealing the full health of people suffering from chronic physical pain by clicking here. Thank you.